Subject: RE: Information about the Estonian ePharmacy-Market
From: "Marju Sammul" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dominique Ziegelmayer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:32:18 +0300

Dear Dominique,

Please find the information about e-Pharmacy-market in Estonia (the turnover 
in million euros) below:

Estonian Pharmacy-market

2021

2022

2023

Turnover of general pharmacies

461

506

542

Turnover of other products

138

147

149

Turnover of medicines

323

359

393

Turnover of non-prescription medicines

63

75

75

Turnover of prescription medicines

259

283

317

Estonian e-Pharmacy-market

2021

2022

2023

Turnover of e-pharmacies

8.7

10.3

12.6

Turnover of other products

6.8

7.6

9.6

Turnover of medicines

1.9

2.7

3.0

Turnover of non-prescription medicines

0.8

1.1

1.0

Turnover of prescription medicines

1.1

1.6

2.0

Share of e-Pharmacies

2021

2022

2023

Turnover of pharmacies

1,9%

2,0%

2,3%

Turnover of other products

5,0%

5,2%

6,4%

Turnover of medicines

0,6%

0,8%

0,8%

Turnover of non-prescription medicines

1,2%

1,4%

1,4%

Turnover of prescription medicines

0,4%

0,6%

0,6%

Best regards,

Marju Sammul

Bureau of Statistics

Department of Post-authorisation Safety

State Agency of Medicines

Estonia

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

1 Nooruse Street

50411 Tartu

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.ravimiamet.ee__;!!NI2rKV_i!8suDN_Yjt5gKw0x9UWtY2CSpVfy_5OCSyLSF6WgMAcCD8H7slV7D3wMjvN2SyY_4mF_etwqs2f3Wcm5442BRgPmWw-pMs40-$> 
www.ravimiamet.ee

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted may contain confidential and 
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and permanently 
deleting what you have received. Any dissemination or use of this 
information by a third person without permission is prohibited and may be 
illegal.

From: Dominique Ziegelmayer < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: neljapäev, 7. märts 2024 13:56
To: Ravimiamet < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Information about the Estonian ePharmacy-Market

Dear Sirs and Maddams,

We are trying to compile a report on the different pharmaceutical markets in 
the EU. Can you give us information about the online-market share (rx and 
nonRx if possible) and the growth of the online Pharmacy-market in Estonia?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Dominique Ziegelmayer

 <https://datamediq.com/>

Dr. Dominique Ziegelmayer

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

T : +49 221 999 895 20
Im Mediapark 4b, 50670 Köln
datamediq.com
🍸 Save The Date: Insights On The Rocks - 12.06.2024

 <https://meetings-eu1.hubspot.com/dominique-ziegelmayer>

 <https://data.sigilium.com/signatures/rcxcojvf6uq6awshivhdhrvmr0534rc/link>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/datamediq/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/datamediq/>

 <https://data.sigilium.com/signatures/rcxcojvf6uq6awshivhdhrvmr0534rc/redirect_link>

DatamedIQ GmbH | Sitz: Köln, Amtsgericht Köln HRB 96213
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Dominique Ziegelmayer